MedBatch simplifies the medical billing process and increases accuracy in three simple steps: import, review and submit. With MedBatch, we streamline the billing process by minimizing data entry and presenting claim information in a way that’s easy to review before submission .
No more keying in all of your claim information. MedBatch can batch import your claims in just a few clicks, saving you time and eliminating clerical errors.
You can import claims from different sources such as: MAS, LogistiCare, prior approval rosters, your EMR, and even an Excel spreadsheet. Once your claims are imported, it’s a simple 3-click process to review and batch submit your claims electronically.
Daily eligibility reporting and real time checking
Spend a lot of time sifting through denials or reviewing claims? Our eMedNY integration saves you time by providing immediate, real-time Medicaid eligibility responses. In 1 click you can quickly check the eligibility of a client without ever having to switch screens!
Don’t miss out on payment for the services you provide:
- Our eligibility report can be sent directly to your email every morning.
- MedBatch will notify you of incorrect or missing information before you submit your claims.
- We will then identify problems with claims and provide details that help you fix them.
- Minimize your denials.
Electronically posted remittances and payments
Tired of searching through remittances to find payments? Our Electronic Posting will process your remittances and post payments to the proper claim.
This will allow you to:
- Easily interpret claims and look up denial reasons and codes
- Receive payment and denial information the very next day
- Easily view remittances
Seamless batch submission
Claims are directly submitted to your payer with the click of a button.
- Advanced transmission technologies transmit your claims directly to your payer
- Secure, approved connections keep your data safe
- A variety of flexible transmission technologies allow MedBatch to work with a variety of payers
Seamless RoutingBox Integration
If you use RoutingBox, the two software’s work together seamlessly. You will not need to do any more than import your RoutingBox data into MedBatch to get your claims billed.
Minutes per claim
Minutes to finish
Hours to finish
*Pay per hour
*Does not include costs of Recruiting, Training, Benefits, Insurance, Disability, etc.